Monday, February 12, 2007

Better than ever!

Hello friends!

I really liked to spent time with you guys, was really fun, and the korean food uuuuf!! THE BEST! I loved the spicy food!
This week happened a lot of things... I went to the museum, but that wasn't what I expected, anyway after that we went to a korean restaurant delicious I really want that the mexican restaurants was the same, but here the Mexican restaurants only use the names of the dishes to make "mexican food", they think if the dish have tomatoes, cheese, tortilla, beans and mexican rice it's like mexican food, but it's not! the taste was awful the only dish that was one of the best was the fajita grill...

Let me talk about Saturday. The yueli students and I went to a hockey game, the place was cold and the players was handsome (haha). I wanted to see the players in a fight, but that wasn't possible. The game was too long I want to get out of there before the game was over, but I needed to wait for all my friends. After that we went to a Mexican Restaurant called El Asador, but nobody want's to eat there because the food was too expensive. I would pay, but almost everyone didn't want to pay that much, so we went to another mexican restaurant, but the place was ugly!!!!!

Today I decided to went to the movies that decision cost me almost 60dls! wow expensive, but I enjoyed. I saw Norbit or something like that I don't remember the name, also Rie and I ate at Taco Bell...

I think that's it for today I need to sleep, it's 4:30am, so see you in classs! kisses.
I hope that Juanita don't use any of my sentences for the class haha!
-
PaO//

1 comment:

MO said...

Hi, pola
how are you? how is the class?
Hopefuly you had a great time with the clssmeat.
So good luck and study hard.

MO,,,,,,,,,,,