Helloooo I need to post something, so here I am... posting something, I think everybody know who I am; I'm going to intriduce myself one more time, I'm Paola, from Mexico, in this moment i don't have imagination at all! so if you excuse me, I'm going to stop typing right here because I don't know what else post... see you in class, don't get drunk please, and byebye!
-
PaO//
2 comments:
Oura comostus!!Paora!!Thank you for your comment.I really enjoy learning spanish with you on our way home!
Let's go shopping on weekends,and have fun!
Genkiii!! Rieee I need to correct your spell in spanish because 'hello how are you' spells like this "Hola como estas", anyway I had a really good time hanging out with you and the others, was fun; also, you get your cellular phone isn't cute!! I love my chocolate! see you in class!
Post a Comment