Well I'm here again, I really don't wanted to start my homework, but here I am.
So let me write about my weekend, on friday night I didn't go out because I was too tired, however I went to sleep so late about 5 am just talking with my friend by msn.
On saturday I woke up early, because I went to the trip to CN Tower, I visit the tower one year ago, I did go to the top of the tower, the sky pod, it's the best part of the CN, it's a shame that in this trip only was for the glass floor. After that me and some friends went to Eaton, I really want to buy some clothes, instead I bought a beautiful cel phone why not! so if anybody wants to call me for a party, ask me my number and I'll go out!!
For the night, we went to the guvernment, its a really cool nice club, but there is a very freak people, anyway I have a lot of fun, but I finished soooo tired!
Oh, I need to talk about two activities for the course, so this is the other activity: on friday I had my conversation partner with Kamilla, she's a nice girl, we spoke of our vacations mines in Cuernavaca hers on Cancun, was a really short conversation, but it's ok...
Well that's it for today, I'm going to post something in another blog... see you in class...!!
So let me write about my weekend, on friday night I didn't go out because I was too tired, however I went to sleep so late about 5 am just talking with my friend by msn.
On saturday I woke up early, because I went to the trip to CN Tower, I visit the tower one year ago, I did go to the top of the tower, the sky pod, it's the best part of the CN, it's a shame that in this trip only was for the glass floor. After that me and some friends went to Eaton, I really want to buy some clothes, instead I bought a beautiful cel phone why not! so if anybody wants to call me for a party, ask me my number and I'll go out!!
For the night, we went to the guvernment, its a really cool nice club, but there is a very freak people, anyway I have a lot of fun, but I finished soooo tired!
Oh, I need to talk about two activities for the course, so this is the other activity: on friday I had my conversation partner with Kamilla, she's a nice girl, we spoke of our vacations mines in Cuernavaca hers on Cancun, was a really short conversation, but it's ok...
Well that's it for today, I'm going to post something in another blog... see you in class...!!
-
PaO//
5 comments:
you spent great time during this weekend! did you find out some nice guys in the club goverment?
Why didn't you come to the class?
Are you sick? or because of last
night dancing? ^^ see you
tomorrow~!!
Hi,paola~
Let's go to party again!Actually,I can't go to party without you!
I'm little scared.jajaja
See you tomorrow!
Hi,Paola how are you doing?
Sound you had a great time there. It's really good night clup, but be careful.
see you Mo
I really want to go to club with you, but I'm only 18 ^^
Post a Comment