Well another interesting weekend in Toronto, but let me talk first about the activities like conversation partner and trip.
This time my conversation parter was with Kamilla again, and we talk about things that we use to do in our contries. I don't know if anybody knows about the party in Mexico, but if you don't know let me tell you some details: im Mexico the party starts by 2.00am and could end to 6.00am awesooome party really I miss a lot!
About my interview Juanita says that my weakness is my grammar, so excuse me for my bad grammar I hope you can understand my post hahaha...
Anyway... also we went to Winter City boooooooooooring after 5 min. I decide to go to Eaton could be more interesting idea, so Rie and I went. This week I visited the mall 3 times I loveeee shopping.
Then saturday night arrives and my homestay mother had a party a big one was like a wedding really, I had a very good time at there, actually my homestay mother now call me "Party Girl" I don't know why (hahaha)... after the party my roommate and I went to a bar, but I don't remember the name...
Sunday for sleeeep! I don't want to do nothing more I only want to sleep I don't even want to do my homework I'm so tired... I quit! see you tomorrow! and leave a nice comment please! kisses.
-
PaO//
2 comments:
Hi~! I'm Soyeon. I think many Mexican like a party. I like too. Suddenly something comes out in my head. It is that my favorite beer is Corona!!! It's Mexican. I love it! How about you?? Antway let's enjoy our life in Canada~!!
Hi, Party Girl.How are you doing?
I will leave a nice comment. sound you had a great weekend in Winter City hahahahah. Ok see you and have nice weekend.
Post a Comment